Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pregnant belly

As of late... Dave really enjoys either drawing on my belly, or putting tattoos of Yoda on it. Makes for a fun time I guess. We had a Doctor's appointment yesterday and it went really well. I really look forward to Doctor's appointments because I can get out of our apartment for a bit. And also because it's so fun to see how things are progressing. Some fun/interesting things about yesterdays appointment....



  • I took my second glucose test. This is to see if I have gestational diabetes. I passed my first one so let's hope I pass this one as well.
  • Dave helped the receptionists in the OB clinic put up/hide Easter eggs in the office while we waited for our Doctor.
  • I currently weigh... (I can't believe I'm going to share this info. I find it quite amusing though.) 187 lbs!!!! hahaha.
  • Everything regarding me and my body is just great. I'm nice and healthy.
  • Babies heartbeats are perfect.
  • This Tuesday we have an ultrasound and another appointment. My cervix will be checked at this appointment which is great because we will finally be able to see if things are progressing. If not... wonderful! If they are... a plan of action will be put into place. Most likely more steroid shots. Yay.

2 comments:

Chris and Marissa said...

I still can't believe you are having twins. I can hardly wait for the pictures! I know you will be as busy as can be, but I hope you get to post some!

Anonymous said...

This is my new favorite picture of you. I LOVE that belly!!! You look great!I can't believe I haven't been over to see you yet! I am so so so so sorry car star! I love you tons and think about you often! Wishing you the best! xoxo