Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter and Birthday!

Such a fun Easter weekend. Saturday night we colored eggs with friends. And Sunday we spent time at both families houses in celebration of Easter and of course Dave's Birthday, which is today! It was a great day. We ate an early dinner with Dave's family and then we headed to my families house for a later dinner. Because of bed rest I was not capable of going out shopping for Birthday gifts like usual, so this year I had help from my mom. She went above and beyond for me and I'm so very grateful! Dave got lots of cute clothes and money! She even remembered his two all time favorite desserts, brownies and lemon cake and made both for the occasion! Thanks so much mom for helping out a ton! And Happy Birthday to Mr. David Dent. He is 25 now! He's the sweetest husband and thinks of me so much, especially under our current circumstances. He goes to work, when he's home he makes me food, he does our laundry, he's been doing all the preparations for the babies, he rents movies for me, he plays games with me, and overall just takes care of me :) Couldn't be happier :)

No comments: