Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby shower!

Oh... my goodness!! I can't even begin to explain how great my baby shower was! I couldn't have hoped for a better turn out. Dave's mom figured with me being on bed rest it would be easier for everyone to just have one big shower. Invitations got out late so I was a little concerned about family and friends being able to make it. I don't know why I even worried a bit! So many people came, it was unbelieveable! I eventually got sick of opening presents there were so many! They just kept coming and coming.... and because I was so busy with that there were a lot of people I didn't really get to even talk to! So if you are one of those people and reading this, just know that I'm sooooooo happy you came and so sorry we couldn't chat. It was a mad house. The gifts we received are amazing. We have so much stuff now I don't even know what to do with it all. It sits in the babies room and just makes me more and more excited for these little guys to get here so I can swaddle them in their cute blankets and dress them in their cute clothes and carry them around in their carriers and lay them in their cribs and sit them in their bumbos! I seriously come into this room every day just to look at everything. I love it all! Thanks again to everyone who came! You made my day! :)

6 comments:

Sarah Hunt said...

sooooooo sad and sorry I couldn't make it! I am so excited for you! baby showers are life savers! I can't wait for your boys to be here. boys are soooooooooooooooooo much fun!

Kameron and Janzyn said...

I am so happy you got so much! It is so nice when people are so generous! I can't wait for those little guys to get here so we can play!! Sure love you Car, you are going to be the best Momma!

Chris and Marissa said...

Marianne is preggers as well? I had no clue!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Such a fun shower and I loved seeing so many cute girls from HS that I never get to see. You are the cutest! I wish I could have chatted w/ you more but I'll just have to come over and be one on one with you! I love you so much and I'm so excited for you!!! Whoo hoo! :)

The Searle Family said...

Your shower looked SO fun! I am so sad and sorry I didn't make it. I am so glad you had such a good turn out and got so many good things, how exciting!!! It makes it feel so much more real:) I sure love all those girls and miss you guys!

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

So fun!! Everyone looks so great!! Congrats, Car! I'm excited for you!!