Tuesday, April 27, 2010

32 weeks

So glad to say I'm here! What an important marker! Now... if I can just make it to 36 weeks that would be ideal! When I think about that, I think... only 4 more weeks?!? I know it could be longer than that. But only 4 more weeks at least?!? Insane. Time has been flying, even on bed rest. Looking to the future makes me so excited! Excited to finally meet these babes! Excited to bring them home. Excited to have my normal body back! Excited to be off bed rest! Kinda nervous too though... there's seriously nothing that can prepare a first time mom for everything!

We have a Doctor's appointment next week. I'll share all the good news when we get it! :)

2 comments:

Courtney and Dan Archer said...

Good luck cute girl!! I'm excited for you!!

Anonymous said...

yay! Made it this far and I just know you can make it 4 more weeks! Crazy how quick time has gone! I can't wait to meet your boys! They are bound to be the cutest little things ever! :) love you!