Monday, August 22, 2011

Happy Birthday... to US!!

I celebrated yet another Birthday this year, along with my sister and my sister-in-law. My sister's Birthday is August 18th, mine is August 20th, and My sister-in-law's is August 22nd! It's really fun that we all have Birthday's so close. My family had a fun get together a little early since it's summer and everyone is busy. We ate dinner, each of us had our own cake, and we all got money! It was lots of fun. I spent my actual Birthday up in Bear Lake with some of our closest friends. (Post coming soon.) I don't think there's a better way to spend your Birthday... at the lake, with your little family, best friends, boating, swimming, "beachin' it", and just hanging out. Here's to 24! It will be a good one :)

P.S. Don't make fun of our cakes. My mom made them... but we ran out of frosting. Nichelle's is completely decorated. Candice's is half way. And mine is less than half way. Does it really matter when they taste great though?? ;)





No comments: