Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Where to start?

Sometimes lots of stuff happens all at once and I just have to catch up. It's probably not interesting for others to read but I like to do it for the sake of our family and being able to look back :)

At the end of August we enjoyed a nice weekend with close friends up at Bear Lake. We boated. Played games. Watched movies. Swam. And relaxed. It was lots of fun and we're so grateful we have the opportunity to go to Bear Lake every year.







Dave and I went to the first Utah game of the season. We love Utah football so it was lots of fun being able to go. We somehow ended up sitting in the MUSS... and I think I've just grown up way too much since having children. It is so not my thing. Next time we'll just sit in the student section. But what are we going to do next season when we aren't students any more and don't get to go to home games for free? :(


And lastly... over Labor Day weekend my family spent the afternoon at Liberty Park. We ate food. Ran around on the lawn. And played games. It was such a fun way to spend the day.





With all that said... school has started and this semester is probably the most challenging we've had yet. I don't know what makes the difference but we are just so busy! I have somehow managed to start waking myself up at 6:30 in the morning to go to the gym... because that is the only time I have to go. Dave is around a lot less than we are used to, so I am taking the babies on by myself much more than I am used to. I watch friends and in-laws children on a regular basis (who would have thought I'd be such a caretaker one day!?) And I have so much reading and writing to do!!! AHHH! The only thing that makes me push through is thinking about this time next year and how our lives will be oh so different. Lots of fun and exciting things will be going on, and I'm excited :) Until then... we are managing to enjoy now and in the midst of school and what I feel like is complete chaos we find the time to do things that we love and find enjoyable.

No comments: