Saturday, August 6, 2011

WARNING: This post is x-rated.

Ok, not really. But maybe a little escandaloso?? We had yet another Bachelorette party this weekend. Some of our closest friends made our way up to Ogden to take a pole dancing class at a studio called French Kiss Dance. It was beyond hilarious. And I'm pretty sure we all have a new found respect for strippers. Seriously. We twirled our little hearts out and now we've got the bruises and sore bodies to show for it. We all left the class that night and couldn't stop talking about how much fun we had. Getting a punch card to a studio in the near future so we can perfect our pole skills has a nice possibility of happening. All you girls go out and do it! It's so much fun.






Oh... and did I mention that we learned how to give lap dances? And we had to practice on each other? What a fun and hilarious night.

1 comment:

Drew and Brandi said...

oh. my. gosh. that is hilarious! I should see if there is a class offered up here ... see if I can round up some of my friends to go! I have heard it is quite the work out!