Tuesday, August 2, 2011

These two...

... are 14 months old now. It really is unbelieveable how quickly they grow up. Here are some fun things about Trey and Easton.

  • They are both walking
  • They love to be chased.
  • Dave has taught them how to give "zerberts." I don't know what everyone else calls them. Maybe they are more commonly known as "raspberries?" Any time I am laying on the floor now they come over to me and lift up my shirt and give me a nice big raspberry. Pretty funny.
  • They both love to give hugs and kisses.
  • They are not fond of sharing.
  • I'd prefer to have Trey steal toys from Easton, because Easton is a little more mellow and most often doesn't mind, and will find something else to play with.
  • Trey loves to crawl into things and just sit in them. I found him in a large pot in our kitchen the other day.
  • They wave "hi" and "goodbye." And they both have completely different waves. So cute.
  • Temper tantrums have begun, mostly with Easton.
  • They take one nap a day now.
  • They dance to music.
  • They love to open and close doors, drawers, basically anthing that will open and close.
  • They hang out in their cribs when they wake up from naps and just laugh and laugh with each other. I never know what's so funny because as soon as I walk in the room they stop.
  • They like to put mom and dad's shoes on.
  • And they are just the sweetest little babies ever. Here's to 14 months! :)

3 comments:

l.k. said...

Oh my gosh... that is so cute. I was laughing when I read this. They are getting so big! :)

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest post! Can't believe your babies are getting so big!!!

Drew and Brandi said...

They are so handsome! I am so glad to hear that you guys are experiencing tantrums - Story has started I swear the day of her birthday - I am like _ WHAT? your not 2...
FUll on body - legs kicking - naughtiness ha ha -