Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial weekend 2011

How to sum up Memorial weekend of this year? Uneventful. Weather that I do not love. Wait... wait... let me rephrase that. Weather that I'm beginning to hate. Cleaning the apartment. Not even being able to go swimming. (That's the worst part.) And I think it's been summed up! Although, there was this one joyous event that took place... getting together with my roommates from Hawaii! This is the first time in a long time that we've gotten together and someone wasn't missing! All five of us were together and it is always such good times. We laugh and laugh and laugh, and pretty soon we have no idea why we are even laughing, but we keep laughing. And our husbands all sit and stare at us like we're a bunch of morons cuz seriously... nothing funny is going on. It's the best. I love these girls and the memories we have :)

2 comments:

Sarah Hunt said...

I love you all so much! seriously. I'm so happy and blessed to have friends like you guys!

Jennie B. said...

Oh my gosh! I just got way updated from your blog and I'm dying over those boys. They are so so so cute! So crazy after our days in Hawaii, we have 2 kids and we're just livin the dream! ;) Cute family, Carly!