Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blog envy

Does anyone else have blog envy? Like, do you ever read someone's blog and just love it? Love how they write. Love how they express themselves. And then wish your blog was more like theirs? Cuz I sure do! There are two blogs that I envy, but I shall not name them. One is on my list of friends. I love her blog because she writes so well, and shares such personal stories, but doesn't do it in a manner that makes you feel uncomfortable. She shares the funniest little things about her cute little family, and it seems they are always doing something fun! And she does such a great job at blogging about all of it!

The other blog I envy belongs to someone not on my friends list, but I do know her from High School. She could blog about anything, like, the dumbest most pointless thing ever, and I'm still interested in reading about it. She also writes very well and she makes her blog funny to read. On top of that... she has this really creative take on photography. She's not a professional. But she seems to take pictures of just about anything. I definitely envy her blog the most. I wish I could blog every day and make my life seem interesting like this girl does. But unfortunately, everyone who reads my blog would die of boredom if I did that. It would go something like this... "Today I woke up. I went to the gym. I ate. I changed babies diapers all day. I hung out with babies. I was really excited when Dave came home from work. We ate dinner. We watched some T.V. We read. We went to bed." Then the next day, I would just sign into my blog, copy, paste, and TA-DA! I'd have my blog written for that day. And the next... and the next... so this girl's blog is awesome because like I said before, everything about it is so creative, and I completely envy it! :)

4 comments:

Drew and Brandi said...

I know the feeling, then I asked myself why I blog...I do want to be funny and whitty and have awesome pictures...but alas I am not and I don't. So I just do it for me and my family. I use it as a journal, a journal of the small things -each and every day - may be boring today but ten years from now, Story will love looking at it all. I hope.

What is your e-mail and I will add you to our list?
cantwaitbutwill at gmail

I think it is amazing you are able to do with two what I try to do with one! You are awesome!

Shauna said...

I totally know what you mean! There are some blogs I just can't wait to read when I see they've done another post. I do really enjoy reading your blog, Carly. And seriously, I don't know how you take care of two babies! I can barely take care of my one!

Sarah Hunt said...

hahaha you're awesome! :) No but for real I can totally relate. The most important thing I try to remember is to not compare myself. If I feel inspired by looking at someones blog sweet if I feel crappy I don't look at it anymore! I've felt so blah about blogging lately...I have no motivation. And for the record I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way car car! Love ya lady...and your blog!! :)