Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter weekend.

We took family pictures at Wheeler Farm the Saturday before Easter. I was the photographer... don't judge the pictures because I ain't no pro. We had a color scheme but the weather was chilly so Dave put a black jacket on. Black was not part of the color scheme, but I didn't even notice until after we were done taking pictures... one of those things I will hopefully notice in photo shoots to come because one day I'll be pro ;) For now I've got a really nice camera so I figure I can play around a bit. Aside from pictures we colored eggs. Ate several dinners. And spent lots of time with family. Hope everyone had a great Easter.

Some of my personal favorites

3 comments:

Bliss said...

SUCH A CUTE FAMILY! :)

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE~!

l.k. said...

Oh my gosh - those pictures are so cute! I love it.