Monday, April 4, 2011

10 months

So we've hit another milestone. Trey and Easton are doing very well. They are both army crawling and they are great at it. You'd think army crawling would slow them down a bit, but they are so quick. They get into anything and everything. They both say "mama" and "dada." They both clap their hands. They both still fit into 6 month old clothes! And there are plenty of other fun little things they do, but for now, that's all I can think of. It's crazy to think that when I blogged about them being 9 months Trey had just barely started to army crawl short distances, and Easton hadn't even started. Things change so quickly with babies! It makes me very excited to see what happens in the next month. I have a feeling they will both be completely crawling by
the end of April :)


I fed them pancakes the other day... it was a MESS! But lots of fun :)

1 comment:

Drew and Brandi said...

Carly, I was so excited to see your updates pop up in my google reader! Your boys are so handsome! Story is now 9 months and it is nice being able to feed her more table food, she is always looking to us when we eat, funny girl!
I can't imagine how difficult it would be to have too tiny babies and run errands, what a blessing to have your sister!