Thursday, June 2, 2011

The big ONE!!!

Today our sweet baby boys turned 1. What a fun day! We really didn't have any plans... Dave had to work. I had homework and class. There really just wasn't any free time. But it turned out to be a pleasantly eventful day. Yay for Birthdays! First we visited Dad at work and ate lunch with Grandma Kallie and Aunt Candice.


Then Grandma Lori and Grandpa Morry came over for a quick visit and we opened some presents!



And the fun just couldn't stop there! When I got home from class we made a quick run to get chocolate donuts and let Trey and Easton indulge. Funny how indulging seems to be squashing as opposed to eating. As long as they have a good time we're all happy campers!



We love our sweet baby boys so much! Life has been so much more exciting, challenging, eventful, stressful, precious, busy, and all sorts of good and crazy things since they made their way into this world. Happy 1st Birthday!

3 comments:

Greg and Sarah said...

Oh my! They are the cutest little guys I have ever seen! Happy birthday!!!

Mrs. Micek said...

Happy Birthday Boys! :) Congrats to your mommy & daddy for making it a year! Wahoo!!!

Nick and Megan said...

I can't believe they are one!! Happy Birthday boys!! One is a serious accomplishment trust me. I feel like it gets easier and easier!! Just wait till they walk, its the best.