Saturday, June 25, 2011

Showers galore!

I've already mentioned how busy this summer is... filled with Wedding showers, Bachelorette parties, baby showers, and all sorts of other parties. Here are some fun pics of some events within the last week.

We spent the night in Park City for Jessie's Bachelorette Party. Yes, we made her wear penises on her head. (And do some other pretty ridiculous things. But hey... it's a Bachelorette Party right?) We ate out, went dancing, and spent the rest of the evening at our hotel where we made all sorts of innappropriate jokes and laughed really really hard. We were up past 3:00 in the morning, which never happens any more. It was such a fun night.

We made her get up on the table at our restaurant and dance :)






Lindsey also had her baby shower which was lots of fun. I love events like this where I get to see girls from High School who I love so much but I never see any more. Good times!



No comments: