Saturday, June 11, 2011

Summer madness!

This summer is so crazy. There are showers, and parties, and weddings, and more showers. It seems never-ending. With the babies and school, it's overwhelming. But it's fun and I like that we have lots of fun stuff going on this summer. This last week 2 events took place and as fun as they were, I'm glad we are able to scratch them off our to-do list for the summer.

First I threw a Bridal shower for Jessie. I've never done a shower for someone so the experience was new to me. Lots of planning, a little stressful, but really fun. I wish the weather would have turned out in our favor :( But overall, it was a success! Lots of friends showed up and Jessie got great gifts!











Also, we had a Birthday party for Trey and Easton. Family and friends got together for a BBQ and swimming at Crestwood Park. It was so much fun. The perfect 1st Birthday party. Thanks so much to everyone who came and helped out so much and just showed your love and support. And to everyone who brought gifts... you're too kind. We are so appreciative!







No comments: