Thursday, June 4, 2009

Some days.... you just gotta take a break!!!

Well, things at work have been a bit crazy this last week or so, to say the least! I got sick of it... so Tuesday night I said to Dave, "Do you have work tomorrow?" And he said, "Nope." And I said, "GOOD! Cuz I'm taking the day off tomorrow!" So.... we slept in, and then made our way to Lagoon! We got season passes this year which is just great because at the rate a single day pass is going for these days, you can get a season pass and go just TWICE and it's paid for! And it includes Frightmares. Good for us! I haven't been to Lagoon in a long time so it was way fun being there! :) 
These guys were HILARIOUS!!! Seriously... they squashed themselves into this log. Had to have been over a TON in that thing. Their splash was HUGE and they  went around twice!!! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! I love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! I love you guys!!!

betsy b said...

carly!

thanks for the comments, on my blog! i love those who comment and you are so good at it!

i love looking at yours. . . is it you who is just "carly" it won't let me look at the profile.