Monday, June 29, 2009

Art Festival

The weather lately has been driving me insane. I love summer so much and I feel like a damper has been put on it with all this rain! Really... if you think about it, we've been cheated out of close to a full month of summer! Oh well... Saturday was super fun. The sun was FINALLY out so Dave and I ate breakfast @ The Original Pancake house... and we were inspired to do so thanks to Sarah. It was delicious. Then we made our way to the Farmer's Market and looked around for a bit. After that we went swimming where we were joined by Jessie and Brinly. Dave had work that night so Brinly, Jessie, and I made our way to the Art Festival later on! It's pretty cool. We looked at art, each found the creative writer within, (especially Jessie...) and ate some super yummy food :) I love hanging out with the girls... especialy these two. They are great. It's so fun to spend a whole day with them just talking and hanging out!

No comments: