Friday, June 19, 2009

A LONG anticipated day!!!

Well, for those of you who know Dave, you know he's had braces for over 2 years now! Ever since we've been together he has had braces. I remember when we first started dating everyone would ask me if it was weird to kiss someone with braces. So for all those inquiring minds wanting to know... it is not. There is no difference what-so-ever. Dave and I go to the gym pretty much every morning... and this Tuesday he told me he couldn't go because he "had to help his sister with some stuff." Little did I know he was really going to the orthodontist to have a retainer fit. Then THIS morning... he got lucky that I am lazy and didn't want to wake up early to go work out! He didn't have to come up with another cover up story for not being able to go to the gym!!! So after his appointment, he surprised me at my work today... to show me THIS......
TA DA!!!!! Doesn't he look so HANDSOME!?! I love it! And I love it even more just because I know how long he has wanted these braces off and how happy he is that they finally are!!! :) :)

1 comment:

DAVE said...

Oh Mrs you are silly. I love that there is supposed to be a little cutie sitting next to me in that picture but you cropped her out. you are funny and for that I love you so much.