Wednesday, June 17, 2009

One of my many loves...

Well, first off, I feel like I blog 10x more than anyone else. I promise it's pretty much cuz of boredom @ work. I really do have a life, and don't just sit at a computer to blog all day long. So if my avid blogging seems a bit crazy to you... I apologize!

Anyway... I had this thought today... I am SO thankful that I have a love for reading. I have no idea where it came from, or how I developed it. Regardless,I am thankful! I know there are a ton of people out there who share my same interest in reading, but there are also many who do not. Then there are those who DO like to read, they for some reason just don't. Since I can remember I have read, read, read, READ!!! I honestly wonder how many books I have read in my lifetime! There have been points in my life where I have been busy, therefore, not had the time to read and I can honestly say... when that happens, the fact that I am not reading a book starts to drive me crazy! I HAVE to pick up a book!

This month I have finished two books! Both of which are great and I would highly recommend! The first....
And the second...




And I just started...

I have only read a little so far but can already tell this is going to be a great one! I LOVE reading and seriously think everyone should do it!

3 comments:

The Searle Family said...

Car Car, I love that you post a lot because I love to blog stalk all the time:) I love reading too so I love getting good suggestions. I read Tuesdays with Morrie and it's a good one. I hope you are doing good, I miss you!

Anonymous said...

First I love how much you blog it gives me (a fellow bored friend at work) something to do. Also I love to read and I just know you will love Tuesdays With Morrie. I have read many Mitch Albom books and I really enjoyed them all! I think I need to read The Poisonwood Bible!

Sarah Hunt said...

thank you so much. I have been looking for a new book. I'm going to check out the first one you recommended tormorrow. Love and miss you!