Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Weekend...

Well... this years Memorial weekend was a big one because my older brother Aaron got MARRIED! We had family and friends from out of town staying at The Marriott by the U of U so my mom figured we should spend our time at the hotel as well. We were there from Saturday to Monday and it was such a fun weekend. Through the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, breakfast, swimming, ceremony, and reception we were surrounded by good company :) What a beautiful wedding might I add... Red Butte Gardens is truly an awesome place to have a wedding. Monday morning everyone packed up and said their goodbyes. And I hit up Alta Canyon swimming pool! I was there pretty much all day, then enjoyed some softball with Dave's family. Overall, a way good weekend! Enjoy the pics... oh p.s. they were taken with my AMAZING new camera!! AH! :) :) :)

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Aron i married! That is so crazy! It looked like it was absolutely beautful! Your next!