Monday, August 30, 2010

Playing catch up!

August has been a busy month! Hence, no blogging. We spent lots of time with friends due to Mandy and Josh moving to San Diego. It was a great couple of weeks because we rarely hang out with friends in groups so large that often any more. We went to a derby. Had tons of hang outs. And played lots and lots of games.

My sister in law had her baby shower. They are expecting their baby any day now!

I had my 23rd Birthday! Over that weekend we spent time with friends and family in celebration. I was spoiled this year and got a combined $500 from Dave, Mom and Morry, Dad, and Grandma Reynolds. Shopping shopping shopping!!! :)

My little sister and sister in law also celebrated their Birthdays!

Dave started school.

We spent 5 days in Bear Lake with the Dent family. Boated. Played at the beach. Swam at the pool. Rented wave runners. Played games. Watched movies. And just had a really great time. I'm so thankful I married into a family that has a condo up there!



On another note: I can't believe fall is already around the corner! I enjoy fall and winter, but I'm sad to see summer leave. It never lasts long enough. I'll make the most of this forthcoming chilly season, but I'm already looking forward to sun, warmth, pools, boating, and vacationing next year! :)

2 comments:

l.k. said...

this is random... but i can't believe how alike your babies are starting to look. so....... cute! what an adorable little family you guys are. ;)

Anonymous said...

love that pic of your little family of 4 in front of the lake! So cute!