Monday, August 2, 2010

This is my life.

I usually don't wake up until noon. I get about 7-9 hours of sleep each night but when it's all broken up thanks to babies it's just not the same... even at 10:00 in the morning if I get the babies back down I will go back to bed!

Sometimes I don't find the time to brush my teeth until 4:00 in the afternoon. Sick. I know.

Laundry. Laundry. Laundry. And more laundry. It's never ending. I swear I could spend all day doing loads and loads of laundry and there would still be more to do!

Our apartment is a mess. And when I have a spare minute cleaning is the last thing I want to do. (Obviously. I'm blogging) When we do clean it, we enjoy it for a day and then it's just right back to it's messy self. And sadly, I'm starting to not even care how gross it gets.

Some days I don't walk out of our apartment until 7:00 in the evening. Some days I don't walk out of our apartment at all.

Some days I can hardly find the time to eat :(

It seems that all I do these days is breath, sleep, think, and live babies! It's hard and amazing all at the same time. They are already growing so fast so I'm really trying to enjoy this stage. I'll admit though... I'm looking forward to when I'll have just a little more time to myself, and to get back to doing the things that I love doing.

Things I'm looking foward to... Dustee and Andy's wedding weekend! Our one year wedding anniversary! Derby. Mandy and Josh's going away party. Parade of Homes. Nichelle's baby shower. My 23rd Birthday! And Bear Lake with the Dent family. August should be a good month! :)

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Man I hear you Carly and I only have one baby! I don't know how you do it!!

Chris and Marissa said...

You can do it!