Thursday, September 2, 2010

3 months!

I can't believe these little guys are three months now! Here is some fun stuff about Trey and Easton.

1.) They both weigh 11lbs.

2.) They are all smiles these days. Dave and I love it.

3.) They are starting to "coo." It's dang cute.

4.) They can hold their heads up, although, they are still "bobbleheads."

5.) Trey is rolling from his stomach to his back on a regular basis.

6.) Trey loves tummy time.

7.) Easton cries during tummy time.

8.) Easton completely gives up during tummy time and is therefore, NOT rolling over along with his brother.

9.) Both babies enjoy car rides and most often fall asleep during them.

10.) Easton loves car rides so much... that when we stop at any light, he starts to cry. And as soon as we start driving again he goes right back to sleep! It makes us laugh :)

4 comments:

Sarah Hunt said...

holy cow they are cute! cute cute cute! I'm really sad I never got to hold them. :(

Mrs. Micek said...

Carly they are adorable!! I just love the pictures! Kendall HATED tummy time too, so don't worry about it!!
They are just perfect!

Chris and Marissa said...

So cute!!! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM! They are the cutest! I really want to see you all again soon! loves!