Thursday, September 9, 2010

Labor Day weekend

Originally, we planned on going to Lake Powell. After taking the babies to Bear Lake for 5 days... I opted out. Something about 3 month old babies, camping, and hot weather just didn't appeal. Vacationing with babies is HARD!!! We were bummed, especially because I have never been to Powell. (So if you're reading this and you go on a consistent basis, INVITE US one of these days!! PLEASE! I'm desperate!) Anyway, we still had a great weekend. Here is what we did:

Friday: Swimming at Dave's parents. Lunch @ Iggy's. Hanging out/playing games with my family. Best part... my mom learning how to play Farkle and being her silly self. We laughed our dang heads off!!

Saturday: Boating with Brinly and Korey @ Utah Lake. Bee's game with Cassie and Danny. Best part... Brinly boogie boarding behind the boat while simultaneously having her swim bottoms almost come off. She mooned us for a good 5 minutes straight! I got great pictures, but I won't post them ;) Also, hanging out with friends we don't hang out with on a super consistent basis.

Sunday: A nice day of relaxing. Surprise visit from family. Hanging out with Brinly and Korey.

Monday: Boating with my family up @ Jordanelle. Boating isn't something my family does so it was fun to be able to take them :) We got our last runs of tubing, wake boarding, and skiing in!!

1 comment:

Chris and Marissa said...

If you ever do come down to Powell let me know! I'm in Blanding now and would love to meet your boys.