Tuesday, May 25, 2010

36 weeks!!!!

K... so my blogging pretty much has nothing to do with anything but my pregnancy these days. I'm sorry! But it's obviously pretty much the only thing that consumes my mind or time. Especially now that we are so close to the big day! Everything is going super well. Truly... I think everything is perfect. Today our Doctor told me I've had the easiest most uncomplicated twin pregnancy she's ever seen. So that definitely makes me feel good! I've had an inducement date set which is pretty exciting. It isn't a for sure thing because... it was only set so that if the babes don't come in the mean time we will know for sure when we will have to go in to have them. So if they aren't here within the next two weeks... you can plan on them being here on June 8th! I'm really curious to know if everything will happen on it's own or if I'll actually carry out this pregnancy to 38 weeks! Anyway... I'm always asking for some kind of feed back when it comes to questions I have. So for those mommies out there... once again... if you were induced and you'd like to share your experience of being induced please do so! Giving birth is one of those things you just can't prepare for completely. So I really do love hearing about others experiences. Just kinda makes me feel a little better to know what to expect! Thanks! :)

2 comments:

The Family said...

YAY 36 weeks!!! Good job babes! My body decided to go into labor the night before
I was induced so I never really had to get induced but my advice to you is to not burst your buble til you have too. I think I would have done a lot better if I didnt have my water break so soon but that is just me I am up for other advice on that too :)

Anonymous said...

Can't believe you are so close! I'm happy everything is going so well for you. I love you girl! Let me know if you need anything!