Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BABIES!!!

They are here! They came on Wednesday June 2nd. Since then things have been absolutely insane! But things are for sure calming down. Easton had to go to the NICU and it breaks my heart. Thursday morning when we found out what was going on was one of the worst days of my life! I cried and cried but all is well and he's getting better and better every day. The doctors think he has some kind of an infection. But they can't find it :( Considering... he really is doing great. And we are looking forward to him coming home. Little Trey came home with us Sunday evening. He is so much fun. Dave and I have loved every minute. It's been hard at times but Trey is overall a really easy baby so far. More updates to come!
baby Trey
baby easton

6 comments:

Chris and Marissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris and Marissa said...

Alright I got the first attempt wrong... congrats! I hope Easton gets to come home soon.

Mrs. Micek said...

They are both so adorable!! Congratulations to the both of you!! I hope all is well!! I hope everything gets better and they are BOTH home soon! :)

Jake and Kim said...

CARLY!! You have the most perfect little boys! Congrats to you and daddy. I can't wait to meet them both. Our boys will be just about 4 1/2 months apart, how fun!

Anonymous said...

So happy they are here! Congrats to your adorable little family! My prayers are with you guys! Love you all!

Greg and Sarah said...

they are so beautiful! congrats mommy!