Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Soooooooo HAPPY!!!!

I'm officially at the start of my 34th week now. Really happy to be here as always. All the progress we make is so great. We had our ultrasound today and I was given the best news ever!!!! "Baby A" finally turned and is now head first along with "Baby B!" Ahhhhh! Couldn't have been given better news than that! I have been really trying to prep myself for a c-section and just be accepting of it if that was how things turned out for me and the babes. After the good news today I feel such a sense of relief. And gratitude. And so many other feelings of happiness! Both babies are so so so good and healthy! Right now they currently weigh about 5 lbs each, give or take a little bit. Through ultrasounds it isn't possible to get an exact weight. Anyway... things are looking so good! I'm just so thankful that I have a healthy body and that through my life I've made wise decisions in taking care of myself. I really do feel like all my healthy decisions have helped in making this twin pregnancy quite simple so far! And I'm glad that through my pregnancy I have been aware and made wise decisions to take care of myself because it really does effect the babies! And they are so happy and healthy!! The ultrasound technician we had today we have had a few times before. Dave and I both really like her a lot. She is the nicest, sweetest lady ever. At the end of our ultrasound she told us that we need to tell everyone, even strangers, just how beautiful our babies already are!!! So I'm telling everyone... our babies are BEAUTIFUL!!!! And I'm so stinkin' happy! :) :) :)

2 comments:

Sarah Hunt said...

I'm so stinkin' HAPPY FOR YOU! That is such wonderful news Car! Nothing is better than hearing your baby or in your case babies are healthy! seriously......so happppppy for you girly! love you and those lil'stinkers lots!

Anonymous said...

SOOO happy for you! yay! I am glad all is well! You are amazing and healthy and so blessed. Let's do dinner next week...I'll bring something good over when Dave is working and we'll girl talk it up! Let me know what works. love you girl!