Thursday, March 11, 2010

One week down!



I can't believe it's been over a week now that I've been on bed rest. I can honestly say it isn't as bad as one would think. I have boxes and boxes of pictures I have been wanting to scrapbook forever and this has been the perfect opportunity for me to finally get a start at it. Aside from that I have lots of good books to read and of course, T.V. has kept me plenty entertained. Lots of family and friends have come by as well to keep me company. If things continue like this... I think I'll make it! ;) Anyway, I just have to express my gratitude for everyone so far. I can't believe how loved I am. I have had sooooo many family and friends come to visit already. They bring food, movies, books, and anything else they think I might need or want. It's really helping me out so far! Thanks so much to everyone who has been thoughtful and made a visit!


I'm officially in my 25th week now, which is great. All I want to do now is make my way to the next weekly mark! And then the next, and so on. It's really important to me because each weekly mark I make means these babes are bigger and healthier! And that's all I could ask for :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

You are amazing!! Way to be so tough in a hard situation!! What a great little mama :) Are you at home on bedrest now, or still in the hospital? I would love to come visit sometime!!