Friday, March 19, 2010

26 weeks!

I'm so happy to say that I am now in my 26th week of pregnancy! This is a big deal to me because by 27 weeks if they have to do a c-section they can do it horizontally instead of vertically. And of course... each week in there for these babes is wonderful! So I'm very happy that in just a couple days I will be there! I read in my book, Your pregnancy week by week, that at this point my belly should grow a half an inch each week! Which means if I can carry these babies to 36 weeks I will have 5 more inches on my belly! But... that's also with a single baby! Oh man. I can't wait to see what I look like in the near future. It truly just makes me laugh. These two love to move around these days. I love feeling them kick or do whatever it is they do in there. I especially love when I'm looking at my belly and get to see one of them move. Every time I just laugh my head off. It is the weirdest thing ever. With that said... we've got some more great belly pics. After looking through all my pregnant pictures I got to thinking... why doesn't anyone else who is/was pregnant post pictures of their bare belly? Am I just really comfortable showing off my new curvaceous body??? ;)

3 comments:

Sarah Hunt said...

hot mamma! I am so happy you are moving along and keeping those babys nice and snuggly. I was obsessed with every move that Zealand made in my belly. I think others got sick of it because I would always make them watch and feel! and p.s. I totally posted bare belly pics. Its amazing how confident you feel when you are pregnant! you're doing awesome! I want to come visit soon!

Mrs. Micek said...

Oh my goodness! I am in love with your belly!! You are adorable! I hope things are going well for you! How's the bed rest comin?? I'd LOVE to come visit you sometime, I bet your so bored!!
Hey congrats on 26 weeks!! Every week is such a milestone and it's so fun to see how much they grow and develop!! YAY!!

Greg and Sarah said...

You look awesome! Keep em in there! :) I'm excited to see what they look like!