Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2nd trimester already???


Indeed... it is here. I am officially in my second trimester. I can't believe how quickly it is already going by. I am 1/3 of the way through my pregnancy! Crazy. Many haven't noticed, but I really do feel like I have already gotten HUGE! I can't even begin to imagine what I'm going to look and feel like when I'm farther along. Carrying two babies at once is going to be a craaaaaaazy thing! Here is my 12 week or 3 month picture. Soon enough I'll be posting my 4 month!
P.S. We had our annual girl's Christmas party over the weekend. So fun. I love my girlfriends so much. And I'm so very thankful for each and every one of them.

6 comments:

Mrs. Micek said...

You are so cute car! You are gonna get the cutest prego belly! You better keep posting lots of pictures!!

Katie said...

Car - you are beautiful!! How have you been feeling?! I can't believe you are having TWINS!!! That is seriously the funnest thing in the whole world :) Congratulations!! Love you!

Greg and Sarah said...

I didnt know you were pregnant!!! Congrats! And with twins? That's awesome!

Drew and Brandi said...

I am so freaking excited for you two! You look great! So jealous you are having twins, so very exciting!!

Sierra Danielle said...

You just look adorable Carly! Love that belly. I can hardly wait to see those babies!!

jas and aubs said...

O MY!! O MY!!!! O MY!! CONGRULATIONS CAR!!!! This is so exciting I had no idea!! and twins!!! lucky women!! two beatiful blessings!! your going to be an awesome mommy!!
miss ya!!