Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I love the new year. I love making resolutions and goals and being excited for everything that the new year brings. 2009 was a great one. Soooo much happened and 2010 will be another BIG year for us! Here are some things I am looking forward to already!

  • Spring semester. I don't love school... but this will be my last semester for awhile. So I want to try really hard to just enjoy it!
  • Our first Valentine's Day as a married couple!
  • Michael Buble concert in March!
  • Dave's 25th Birthday.
  • I will be forever done working at my current job.
  • Our TWINNERS will arrive!
  • Being a new mommy!
  • Summer. (I always look forward to summer)
  • My 23rd Birthday.
  • A nice break from fall semester :)
  • My best friend Chelsea will come home from her mission!
  • Experiencing the Holidays all over again with two new little ones.
  • Snowboarding! I'm missing out this season and way sad. So I'm hoping to go at least once next season!
  • And sooooooo much more!

It's crazy how fast things go by. I feel like I was writing a similar post just yesterday. I really am so excited for everything to come.... but even more excited for all the things to come that I don't know about yet! I'm sure this coming year will be filled with so much more... more engagements, more weddings to attend, more babies on the way, more fun things going on with family and friends. It will be great :)

No comments: