Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bye Nikki!!!!

Last night Dustee and I made a trip down to Provo to say our goodbyes to old time Hawaiian roomie Nikki. She is moving to San Francisco in just a couple of days. There were lots of guests so it was hard to keep Nikki all to ourselves. Other old time Hawaiian roomie Sarah eventually joined us and we laughed our heads off the entire night. Whether it was reminiscing or sharing more previous stories. I love these girls sooooo much! I will always be ridiculously fond of all our memories in Hawaii. I can't believe we've been home for 3 years now. Good luck Nikki! We missed you Gina!

Nikki, Dustee, Me, Sarah



Some of my favorites from back when we lived in PARADISE!!!

1 comment:

Sarah Hunt said...

I love you to death! Last night was so fun to just laugh until our bellies hurt! But then again that is what we do every time we are together! NINJA DESTRUCTION POW!
p.s. can you send me pics!