Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can't even believe it!

November 1st of this year Dave and I found out I'm pregnant! Even though it was a huge surprise and totally not planned we were really excited. We finally had our 1st appointment yesterday and it was so crazy! When we did our ultrasound our Doctor found a surprise! Not just one baby! But TWO!!! HOLY COW WE'RE HAVING TWINS!!! I couldn't stop laughing. I honestly can't believe we are having twins. Sooooooo much to look forward to! :) I really want to post our ultrasound but have NO idea how to post videos on here! If you can help out that would be great!

5 comments:

Mrs. Micek said...

I didn't eve know you were pregnany!! Congratulations hun!! I am so excited for you!! And TWINS thats so wonderful and exciting!!! I would love to help in any way I can!! Let me know and keep in touch!!

The Searle Family said...

Car Car are you serious?! WOW! Congratulations that is so exciting! I hope you are feeling good and I can't wait to hear more:)

Sierra Danielle said...

I am still sooo excited! The video was amazing to see your babies kicking like crazy!! I can hardly wait!!! Congratulations again!!!

Drew and Brandi said...

How freaking awesome is that! I am so excited for you two! I think it would be great to have twins first - that way the next one(s) are easier! ha ha theoretically... YAYA!

Chera Reese said...

Yay!!! Congratulations. It all happened fast, crazy!