Monday, August 24, 2009

Twenty-two!!!

Well, Thursday was my 22nd Birthday! And we had a whole weekend of celebrating! On my actual Birthday we didn't do much. It was a typical day... work, move more stuff into our apartment, clean, etc... but Friday Dave took me out to The Melting Pot! He is sweet and remembered I'd been wanting to go there for a long time, just because I'd heard lots of good things about it. It was great, and super fun/original! I'm glad we finally went and would recommend going! Then, on Saturday we went to Raging Waters with my family and some friends. I only had a few friends come and I'm thankful they did! We had a good time running around and riding down water slides. Later that night we hit up the Bee's game! They had fireworks that night so it was way fun! All the events made for a great weekend. Happy Birthday... to ME! :)

Mmmm... Melting Pot

@ Raging Waters!
Bee's game :)

No comments: