Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's finally coming together!!!

Our apartment actually looks like a place someone can LIVE in now! :) Dave and I are moved in enough that we have been sleeping at our apartment the last few nights. It's been fun but there is still a lot of work to do! Lots of re-doing furniture, we still have to pick up my dad's couch, clean our kitchen, etc... but we are getting there! I will be sooooo happy when it's finally done! Dave and I can come home from work, and instead of thinking of what we need to do to improve our home, we can just sit back and relax!!!

3 comments:

Kameron and Janzyn said...

Your apartment is super duper cute :) I know you guys have been working hard! We will have to come over when it is all done and have a dinner and movie night!!! Deal?!!

Carly Lynn Dent said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Hunt said...

oh its perfect!!! nice work! so so happy for you Carly girl! love you!