Monday, March 4, 2013

February, in review

Aside from Dave loving his new job, my YTT program, and Trey and Easton playing with cousins all the time, February was a good month...

My dad and his girlfriend are moving to Mexico to pursue a business venture. My dad came to town to say goodbye before they leave. It was nice to spend time with him for a few days. Best of luck on your crazy adventure!

We took Trey and Easton to the Aquarium.

We also took the boys to the daycare at Gold's gym for the first time. I'm not a fan, nor am I impressed. BUT it's so much more convenient to take them there so Dave and I can workout together and be done in an hour and a half as opposed to taking turns, therefore, taking up 3 hours of our day. Maybe, hopefully, it will grow on me.

We enjoyed a fun Valentine's day.

I'm reading several books, as always. This months book for book club was The Casual Vacancy, by J.K. Rowling. It's a slow read but I'm chugging along.

Dave bought me a new ipod touch and I love it. It's kinda a belated Christmas present. I really just wanted it for Instagram. Turns out, there's so many way cool things to do with it! ;)

And now... March is here and I'm so happy. It feels like the turning point for winter. Plus, we have a few fun things planned :) Here's to another month! 

No comments: