Wednesday, February 2, 2011

8 months

Trey and Easton are 8 months today! Just like every other mom out there says... I can't believe how fast they are growing. Some fun things about Trey and Easton:

Easton has discovered his vocal chords and loves to scream... LOUD!

Trey has also discovered his vocal chords... but in a different way. He likes to growl.

They are sitting now, although, I still like to keep pillows behind them because every once in awhile they fall back and bonk their heads.

Neither of them have teeth yet.

Neither of them are crawling yet.

They love to hang out in their walkers.

I decided to teach them baby sign language. We are currently working on that and in a couple of months we will hopefully see some signing from these boys! Here's to 8 months! :)









2 comments:

The Family said...

I love your cute boys! I am sad I cant just pop in and hold them anymore or bring your big boy some brownies lol

Sarah Hunt said...

I'm so happy you had twins Car! They are the cutest. I want to squish them! You are a GREAT Mommy I hope you know!