Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bath time has been conquered

For quite some time, bath time was not enjoyed by anyone. Trey and Easton both hated it. It was a less than enjoyable experience that I never brought myself to take on alone. I always made Dave help me out, because our goal was to get it done and over with as quickly as possible. Regardless of tub toys or bubbles, in the sink, in the tub, in the shower... Trey and Easton made it very clear they did not like it. Thankfully the tables have turned and bath time has become fun! Trey loves splashing the water and playing with the cup I always use to rinse them. And Easton thoroughly enjoys playing with his bath book that floats in the water. Finally, I can take this chore on by myself. Although, lucky for everyone, Dad still loves to help out :)

4 comments:

l.k. said...

cute car!! oh my... they are getting so big! i miss you guys - we haven't seen you since new years or something. we need to chill!!! love ya

Anonymous said...

Okay seriously? They are the cutest! Such little studs!

Bliss said...

cute! :) haha :)

The Family said...

Holy cow what studs! I cant believe how big they are getting I swear I just saw them and they are bigger lol so so so cute! I love and miss you guys!