Monday, January 10, 2011

Meh.

Blogging hasn't been my thing as of late. And might not be for awhile... I'm just not feeling it, on top of that, when do I really ever have the time? Never. First things first, celebrating the Holidays was wonderful. We have amazing family and friends who we love spending time with. We did a lot of fun things this year and Christmas/New Years were great. I'm glad all is over with though because my fumes were running low.

Since life hasn't been so busy... we've engrossed ourselves in the Hunger Games Series. We are addicted and stay up way too late reading. Especially since the babies determine when we get up in the morning.

I start school this semester and I am actually pretty excited. It will be challenging with babies but it's gotta get done! Dave and I are both really really close to finishing. We can finally see an end in sight which I think is motivating the both of us to crack down.

And that's all for blogging as of now, I'm already spent. Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel like this from time to time. It's your blog, do it how you want too! I didn't know you were going back to school this semester! That's great Car! Are you still babysitting too? I miss you and would like a catch up lunch date asap!