Saturday, December 18, 2010

What the boys have been up to

I never posted pictures of Trey and Easton's room... kinda random but I figure if I'm just posting a bunch of pictures I might as well include them. We aren't allowed to paint at our apartments so we got creative with stickers. And we were lucky that people offered their cribs to us and that they look almost the same! Simple and inexpensive... I think it's cute.


And now this is what the boys are up to!

Trey gets into just about everything... including Aunt Nichelle's bra :) He's so proud of himself


They play with cousin Carson

They hang out with Mommy all day long :)
They roll over onto each other

They are on Santa's naughty list because they get into their presents early


Trey loves the blinds and always seems to be in them

What cute babies! They keep me super busy these days but I sure do love it :) Today we are going to get pictures with SANTA! Wish us luck... I hope they like him!

1 comment:

Kameron and Janzyn said...

Hi there! Okay.... so your boys are FREAKING adorable! I believe that is all I have to say. Oh yeah... and I think that their room is perfectly cute. :) One last thing... They are very VERY lucky to have you as their Momma.
Love ya Car.