Monday, February 16, 2009

V-DAY DATE!!!

Valentine's was so fun this year. I woke up Saturday morning and went to Dave's and we exchanged presents. He had work that day.... which is why we did our exchange that morning. He got me some GREAT perfume! And I got him a gift card to go get a massage! He's never had one before! So Dave headed off to work and I headed up the canyon with Jessie! The drive up was pretty scary, I was surprised the requirement for chains or 4-wheel drive had been removed. But we made it up safely and it was the BEST day snowboarding EVER!!! The snow was AMAZING... love it. When we were done we came home and I got ready for our date that night. Dave and I went out with Mandy and Josh, and Justin and Lindsey and it was such a good time! We ate dinner at Biaggi's and then we saw He's just not that into you. What a fun night!

HAHA. Dave and Josh LOVE this game.

No comments: