Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Crazy fun... :) and Chels's Farewell... :(

Last weekend was such a good weekend! Friday night for Jordan's Birthday we went to Nas-kart and raced around the track. I would have won... but I was too busy trying to run into anyone I could. So sadly, I took last place. BUT... I was given the award of "dirtiest driver" so I was content with that ;) Saturday we went to Classic Skating for a Single's ward activity. Best thing about those single's activities is they are always FREE and always have free food. Love it. We didn't even skate because we were so occupied with "bouncey land." Dave and his friends are mad men. I think I had more fun just watching them do crazy things than playing around. I need to figure out how to post videos cuz I have a TON of hilarious ones to share. After that we went to Justin and Lindsey's condo where they were having a Birthday party for Justin. There were tons of people there so it was way fun to see everyone. Then on Sunday Chelsea had her farewell! She did such a good job! I'm so excited for her to be a missionary :) We went to her house afterwards and ate and hung out. It was just so fun to be with everyone all weekend long.

No comments: