Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Easton has been added to the mix.

Since having baby Easton home life has been insane. There is no time to do anything! My life consists of nursing. burping. nursing. pumping. changing diapers. and more diapers. and more. napping. (when there is actually time.) change Eastons dressing. repeat. AH!! I'm surprised my sanity is still with me. Having just Trey home for a month gave us a pretty good idea of what having one baby is like. And I just have to say to all you moms out there... I'm sure you have it hard at times. But looking back at just having to take care of Trey... oh how easy one baby is!! Two is insane. Thank goodness for help! And days Dave doesn't have to work! :)

2 comments:

Talisha! said...

Carly your babies are SO CUTE! We can't wait to meet them.

Chris and Marissa said...

Good luck! Keep your sanity!