Wednesday, February 10, 2010

5 months!

I'm officially in my 21st week of pregnancy! With twins typically coming earlier than the given due date it's really weird to think that they'll be coming in around 3 1/2 - 4 months from today! I know having two babies will be a challenge in and of itself... but I'm honestly really looking forward to it! This semester of school will be DONE! I will be done with my job... FOREVER!! I won't be pregnant which means all these aches will be GONE! (Might have new ones though, due to recovery... we'll see.) And it will be summer! Hanging out with my two babes during my favorite season with no responsibilities and nothing to worry about except them, them, THEM just seems so appealing! I made Dave take pictures with me because we don't really have any together yet :)
Bah ha! He wishes he could be prego.

6 comments:

l.k. said...

You are so freakin cute car!!!

Mrs. Micek said...

You are so dang cute!!! I'm so excited for you!!! YAY!!

Mrs. Micek said...

You are so dang cute!!! I'm so excited for you!!! YAY!!

Richins Family said...

Carly how are you? I can't believe that you are having twins :) that's SO exciting! boys are the best! you look so cute! hope you are feel good! can you believe that Chels is coming home in like 6 months! It's gone so fast. Anyway glad I saw your blog! you look great!

Nick and Megan said...

Ya I remember you! That is so exciting that you are having twins!! I remember the good old days at 21 weeks, when I could still move! It gets better and better. Really though when they get bigger its so much fun to feel them move all over. I cant touch my belly without feeling an arm, leg or butt. Good luck with everything. If you have any questions feel free. Not that I am anything close to an expert, but I can try to help.

Katie said...

Hey car! Well I got pretty much everything at Babies R Us. They have coupons galore, to get things 20%, free shipping, etc. all the time! And I would definitely recommend getting a good pump. Even if you do breast feed, its nice to be able to pump and have a milk storage for if you have someone babysit :)