Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving weekend

I can't believe it's come and gone! Time is going by too quickly! Thanksgiving break was a good one this year! I love spending time with family :) Here is a break down of what we did.

Hung out with friends Wednesday night
Went to Hillcrest for the annual Turkey Bowl. Dave played while I sat on the sidelines with Janzyn and chatted
Saw New Moon. (Don't take offense anyone, but I'm all for Jacob after seeing the movie. He's 10x more attractive than Edward)
Spent Thanksgiving with my extended family.
Got Christmas decorations for our tree!!
Watched Little Rascals
Switched bedrooms! YAY! I've been sleeping tons better
Watched the U of U game... sort of... Dave was at dunk ball practice and I was busy running errands. So I kinda forgot about it...
We attended the Jazz game Saturday night. Dave was performing and it was his Dad's birthday so his whole family went! It was a way fun outing! Sadly, I hardly took any pictures. What on earth is my deal these days??? I used to be camera happy! I'll work on it. Enjoy! :)


2 comments:

Drew and Brandi said...

I love busy holidays filled with family!
You look great in these pictures! Love your hair color!

Anonymous said...

I think your hair looks so pretty! miss you!