Monday, January 5, 2009

Snowboarding!!!

For someone who has a season pass... I need to go snowboarding WAY more often! Brinly, Brinly's dad, Jessie, Dave and myself went up all day Saturday and it was so much fun! I was so glad Dave finally came with! He was just so tempted Saturday morning as I was getting ready to go that he caved and coughed up $50 to get a day pass! It's such a fun way to spend your Saturday though. Aside from it being FREEZING it was a perfect day. The snow was great, we had blue skies, and drank the most delicious hot chocolate ever. Mmmm.... :) The highlight of the day was by far when Jessie, Dave and I were riding the ski lift up and Jessie dared one of us to put our tongue on the metal bar. Dave claimed it wasn't cold enough for your tongue to stick as he grabbed the bar above, pulled it down, and quickly planted his tongue on it and ripped it off. It stuck!!!! He did it very quickly but there were little tastebuds stuck to the bar and his tongue was bleeding after!!!! HAHAHA. It made for a really good laugh. Love it :)

1 comment:

the winegars said...

Ha Ha! Why am I not suprised that happened to Dave. He cracks me up!