Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A new year

Yay for 09'.... this year is a BIG one!! It brings about so many things and so much change!! I'm really looking forward to it! First, I'm getting married to David!! Crazy crazy crazy! With marriage comes so many other things!! A way super fun Honeymoon and then moving into a place together and spending the rest of our lives with each other!! I'm soooooooo excited!

Second, my older brother Aaron is getting married as well! I'm so happy for him. My family loves his fiance Nichelle, they are so great together.

Third, my little sister Candice is graduating from High School!!!

Fourth, this will be my first year attending summer semester classes!! I gotta get a move on things! After summer I will finally be completey and totally DONE with generals!! YAY!

Fifth, this year will be my 2nd year anniversary at work! I've almost been here for 2 long years...... can't believe it.

Then there is everything else to come... Spring Break 09' (we have no idea what we're doing yet but something better come up!)

BRITNEY SPEARS CONCERT with several of my best girlfriends. I can only imagine how much fun that is going to be :)

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER!!!!! I can't wait to lay out at Alta Canyon :)

My 22nd Birthday!

Lots of friends having BABIES!!! And in fact... Sarah, Ashley, and Brekke are all having baby boys!!

Chelsea leaves on her mission to Brazil! I will miss her so much :( But I'm so excited for her!

And I'm sure SOOOOOO much more will come! 09' is already a great year!

No comments: