Friday, October 19, 2012

Fall hiking.

Fall is the most perfect time to head up the canyon and go on a nice hike.  Although, since Dave and I have been married, we have not gone hiking much, like, at all. Sad. But the last two days the boys and I have found some pretty great company to join us for some lovely hiking.

The trees are beautiful. The air is crisp. The weather is perfect. And Trey and Easton hike like champs. They love it. Makes me wonder why we haven't taken them hiking sooner. They had too much fun running, throwing rocks, and feeding squirrels and ducks. Enjoy the pics of trees, and leaves, and fall like things :)

Our first hike was with Chelsea on the trails near The Draper Temple.

These two are such boys. They could throw rocks forever. 
 Our second hike was with Grandma Lori at Silver Lake at Brighton.

 Easton found a walking stick!!
Trey, very excited to learn about Moose.
I know this post has way too many pictures. With two cute boys and such beautiful images to capture, how can I help myself? Hope everyone is enjoying fall.

1 comment:

Katie said...

oh my word they are the most darling boys I have EVER seen!!!