Thursday, January 5, 2012

Bringing in the New Year!

New Years Eve was fun this year, spent with friends, as always. I'm really excited for 2012, I think it will be a pretty big year for us. Some exciting things to look forward to...

Dave and I will both run our first half-marathon together.
We will both walk in the spring and graduate at the end of the summer!
Trey and Easton will turn 2!!
We are really hoping to reward ourselves for graduating and take a nice vacation together.
Dave will be in search of/find a new job, hopefully related to his major.
I'm planning on becoming certified to be a Yoga Instructor and explore photography more in depth.

Yep, really looking forward to this year :)





Hope everyone had a great New Years as well :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Micek said...

What an exciting year to look forward to! :) I hope you guys are ready for the 2's because believe me, it's a whole new ball game! :)

Oh and if you ever want to talk photography... you should give me a ring! :)