Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful.

We had a really great Thanksgiving this year. I love being able to spend time with family and friends. The break from school was so nice and much needed. We stayed up way too late just about every single night and now I'm hoping I can do some catching up on my sleep.

Over Thanksgiving weekend I finally saw The Help with some girlfriends. (I forced myself to hold off on seeing it until I finished the book. The books are always better.) Dave played football with his pals. We spent Thanksgiving with my family. I went Black Friday shopping for the first time ever, and we got some pretty cool stuff. We hung out with friends who were in town from out of state. And Dave and I hosted our first ever Thanksgiving potluck with friends. Great times!



I'm extremely thankful for many things in my life, but this year I am specifically thankful that Dave and I have a sweet, sweet, little family. And that we are always blessed with the things that are most important and that we need, not only so we can just make it through everyday life, but so we can enjoy it as well :) I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend!

No comments: